HOW HEALTHY IS YOUR COMPUTER NETWORK?
Providing qualified businesses in Goshen, Elkhart, South Bend, Fort Wayne, and Michiana a limited-time opportunity to measure the current health of your network FREE of charge.
WHAT YOUR BUSINESS CAN EXPECT:
Secruity & Threat Prevention
Which application vulnerabilities are attacking your network, which malware/botnets were detected, and which devices are “at risk” — for firewall assessment and security breach probability.
Which peer-to-peer, social media, instant messaging, and other apps are running — for application visibility control.
Network Utilization & Performance
What are your throughput, session, and bandwidth usage requirements during peak hours — network utilization and monitoring tests for performance optimization.
Fill in the form and claim your FREE IT Health Check
“They have never steered us in the wrong direction.
They’ve only ever made our lives easier.”
– Tom Craig, CFO, Turtle Top / Independent Protection Co.
What You’ll Learn
Some of the benefits:
1. Diagnose slowness, problems, or concerns you may have with your computer network and explain in plain English what your options are for resolving them quickly and inexpensively.
2. Verify your data backups are working (Note: Tape drives have a very high failure rate; don’t wait for a crisis before you discover your drives are not working!)
3. Check for security updates and patches to validate that your network is actually secure.
4. Check the integrity of your server and workstations hardware.
5. Check your overall performance, space, and settings to see if your network is running as fast as it could be.
6. Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind.
The Network Health Check is best suited for:
Businesses with 10+ Computers
Businesses with At Least 1 Server
Located in the Michiana Area
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Got questions? We have answers.
Is there an obligation to purchase?
This IT Network Health Assessment is completely free and has no-strings-attached. There is no obligation to purchase anything when you request this service. This is just a simple way to offer a second opinion and “sample” TechKnowledgey’s services.
How much access is required?
It is important for you to keep personal information secure. We understand that right to privacy. TechKnowledgey will keep any and all findings secure. We will only release the information to your company and no one else.
Who will be checking the health of my network?
A certified network technician will implement the Network Health Check and be the main point of contact for any questions you may have about the process.
What happens after I fill out the form?
A certified network technician will reach out to you via phone call for preliminary information necessary for the IT Network Health Assessment.
You Are In Good Company
Some of our most loyal customers
Your Free IT Network Assessment
Get started before a network crisis hits your business like a ton of bricks.
Don’t become another statistic and get started today.
1840 W. Lincoln Ave.
Goshen, IN 46526